MBA Donates $10,000 to Fight Bear Referendum
Deanna Page, president of the MBA, presenting James Cote a check for $10,000 to fight bear referendum.
MBA Summer 2014 Newsletter
The following link will display the Summer 2014 issue of the MBA newsletter click here.
Maine Referendum to Ban Bear Hunting Practices
A coalition is out to get your vote to ban the use of bait, traps, and dogs to hunt bear in the State of Maine.
The Maine Bowhunters Association stands united with the Sportsmanís Alliance of Maine (SAM) and the growing list of other organizations listed below, in order to protect the rights of Maineís present and future generations of hunters, trappers, and wildlife enthusiasts:
- Sportsman's Alliance of Maine, (SAM)
- United States Sportsman's Alliance, (USSA)
- Maine Professional Guides Association, (MPGA)
- Maine Bowhunter's Association, (MBA)
- Maine Trapper's Association, (MTA)
- National Rifle Association, (NRA)
- IAMAW, District Lodge #4
- Maine Farm Bureau
- Safari Club International Maine Chapter
- Maine Forest Products Council
- Downeast Houndsmen
- Maine Sporting Dogs Association
- Maine Snowmobile Association (MSA)
- Maine State Council of Machinists
- Maine Council AFL-CIO
- Pine Tree Coon Cat & Bear Hunters
The MBA will use this website to keep you informed of developments and will work to ensure our hunting heritage is maintained.
Thanks in advance for your support and for working to educate others of the benefits of the State using hunting as a tool to manage our resources.
Please visit http://savemainesbearhunt.com for information and to find out how you can help!
Travis Wood, Legislative Director
Maine Bowhunters Association
Audette's Ace Hardware
22 Peck Farm Road, Winthrop, ME 04364
Central Maine Archery, LLC
PO Box 1297, Auburn, ME 04211-1297
95 Main Street
Freeport, ME 04032
Maine State Chapter NWTF
81 Tuft Road
New Glouster, ME 04260
Old Town Archery Shop
300 Main St., Old Town, ME 04468